My daiLy THiNgs

this is about wha' happened in my simple daily life

My Photo
Name:
Location: jakarta, Indonesia

easy going person, love to laugh and love to be loving:) always

Tuesday, April 11, 2006



morning...

today i will trying to write my blog in english..just try to practice.
long weekend, but i did nothing in my life, just repot with my baby, home working, ngurus husband..wuhhh...tired!!!

and today, i am asking to all my singles friends and d u know what they said about their activity when that long weekend, some of them went to karaoke, and some of them dugem(waaaaa...hiks a quite long long time not feeling that jedug jedug sound..hiks..miss it)but that's life!!!you already choose, and you have to take responsibility from your decision, and i decided to get merried and have to take all the consequences.

but the good thing is, today i lost 1 kg more of my weight...huhuiii...

and my mbak Mus, please get back home early..we need you to take care of our baby=(,
today i left my angel just with my hubby, can u imagine it!!i am not feeling okay leave her alone w my husband..but what can i do???i need to work, after long weekend i can't just say..i can't coming today boss!!and i feel gulity too if i am, not coming to work today!!!so...ready or not, my husband have to take care alone until this 12 noon..be strong ya sayang....

and, the good news, i got my period...thanks God. aku seneng banget!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kamal said...

uuuhh..tatapan matanya, gak kuat!!! tunggu daku 20 taun lg...kakek bakal dtg...melamarmu....

Thu Apr 20, 08:50:00 AM  
Blogger mei said...

heleh...kakek kamal genittt..iyum tatuttt!!!(sambil lari kabur-modeon)

Tue Apr 25, 08:18:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Selamat jeng get period nya... aman..

Mon Jan 20, 12:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home