My daiLy THiNgs

this is about wha' happened in my simple daily life

My Photo
Name:
Location: jakarta, Indonesia

easy going person, love to laugh and love to be loving:) always

Thursday, April 20, 2006


good morning...

i feel really bad today, there was happend yesterday...and i couldn't help myself to get the best way to make it easy. My fault was telling about my life this lately, and she(my best friend) was really concern about it, and she was staring at me(seems) until afternoon just to make sure that i wasn't go with him that day!!!

GoSH.... the problem is, i can't forgive myself that make him wait and wait...He was angry too, and today i am afraid to call him just like our day as usual!!! Maybe this is a good thing, that i am not connect with him again, but...can i???(BIG question in my head!!)

and you know what!!!!last night i just one step before i burnt(past from burn-i hope i am not make mistake spell it) my home, in it me and my baby just slept. Thank's God, i wake up just before that kompor gas and sayur yang gosong blow up!!! our home full with gas yang menyesakkan!!!!thank's God.......i am really thanksfull, that u still take care of me and my fam(although i am a sin....thank's God, i just realize today how big your love for me and fam-and how could i make you always sad-forgive me GOD....)

I am a sIN....forgive me God!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tuhan itu ajaib!!

Thu Apr 20, 08:29:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Itu peringatan namanya jeng..

Mon Jan 20, 12:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home