My daiLy THiNgs

this is about wha' happened in my simple daily life

My Photo
Name:
Location: jakarta, Indonesia

easy going person, love to laugh and love to be loving:) always

Thursday, October 19, 2006


Last night Indri came to my house and show me many things that she bought from BP. A lot of disc Maria'she said'. Well..non, if this lately I'am not need a lot of money I'll hunting and buy many things for this Lebaran, but sadly I need a looooootttt of money, and it mean that I can't spend money for those kind of things..hiks!!!

Talking about money, there is a word that money can buy anything!!love, happines and everything. I think that's not true. Yes, money can buy a house, a car, a love(-not real love). But money can't buy happines, fillfulness and feel being loving.
Remind me about my hubby salary, and compare with my new friend salary whose working in diff company, bigger then my hubby got!!!they have the same education, maybe same level univ but my friend has a better salary then my hubby, well...if seeing that, I feel not happy, but..BUT again, talking about money and not feel blessing with it is a usual thing. I feel blessing for my hubby and his salary(no matter how much he has got). Money, no matter how much we've got, depend on how we manage it.But not feel hyprokrit(moga2 bener nih-artinya munafik)that we will feel happier if we have enough money for anything, but money is not everything, Deal with me????

coba bikin tulisan in english, siapapun temans yang baca, kalau ada grammar atau tulisan yang salah, please tolong d benerin ya=), ga tau nih..lagi jayus aja!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Vita said...

hmm karena diminta koreksi ok deh ku koreksi Mei,
pada kata2 "is a word that money can buy anything!!" salah tuh, harunsya everything deh.
terus "But not feel hyprokrit" kyknya kurang manis kedengerannya, maybe it will be better if u write "but i don't feel that i am hypokrit" or " I am not being hypokrit" ya ga sih?

Thu Oct 19, 11:20:00 AM  
Blogger mei said...

ok, tx dah koreksi kata2 yang salah...emang itu yang gw butuhin..tx vita=)

Thu Oct 19, 12:03:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wah istriku harus baca ini nih... biar gak uring2an kalo ngomongin duit haha...

@ vita, bisa minta diajarin nulis in english juga nih.

Fri Nov 03, 02:52:00 AM  
Blogger Vita said...

@arnov poin 1 sepakat
poin 2, waduh biaya privat mahal lo ;))

Fri Nov 03, 09:05:00 AM  
Blogger mei said...

@vita, tapi kalau ma teman ndiri mah cincay khan jeng=)

Fri Nov 03, 10:36:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

First of, don't be too lazy to use the Dictionary! Then use parallelism: "... Indri came to my house and SHOWED me ..."
Second sentence doesn't make any sense.
Neither does the first part of the third sentence. Furthermore, it's a run-on sentence ... too long. Split into two sentences.
Who's "talking about money", you or "there"? Try this sentence :"Talking about money, I know the saying that money can buy anything; love, happiness, etc.
Try to use "fulfillment" for "fillfulness" and "the feeling of being in love (or being loved)" The next sentence is incomplete both in meaning and grammar.
"Then" is a temporal adverb; eg. After eating, we THEN go to the movie.
"Than" is THE comparative adverb.
For the following "sub-clause" (which should have been an independent sentence): Looking at things that way (i.e. the amount of money one makes), I don't feel happy.
"However, talking merely about money and not feeling the blessing with it is a usual thing."
"I feel blessED for ... (... he MAKES)."
Great sentence/statement!
But TO not feel HYPOCRITE, I also believe that we DO feel happier (most of the time) if we have enough money for anything, .... "
I don't understand the last part:"Deal with me???"?
Great blog! Keep it up! Sorry for raining on your party! I'm bored.
Take care.

Fri Nov 17, 09:20:00 AM  
Blogger mei said...

thanks to KOKO for the improvement. and thanks for..SUDAH MAMPIR..bingung euy inggisnya..hehe

Fri Nov 17, 12:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home