My daiLy THiNgs

this is about wha' happened in my simple daily life

My Photo
Name:
Location: jakarta, Indonesia

easy going person, love to laugh and love to be loving:) always

Thursday, May 04, 2006

good morning...

there are a lot of things happend in this lately days.
The important thing is..i think i am falling in love again-HUH-with my husband=)..hehe, he is so sweet now, he treat me like never he did before. I don't know where he learned about that, but it is really pleasure me...The way he touch me, the way he loves me..it's so sweet...thanks my lovely soulmate, I Love You SOOO muCh!!!

And, starting yesterday, i try to continue do my exercise, three times for swimming and twice for jogging. I hope i will lose my weight quickly. I want look beautiful then before, look fresh and look so healthy. First that will make pleasure my hubby too and the important thing is, i will feel comfortable with myself too. With lose my weight, i am sure that i can move easily..hehe..!!!

yesterday, went to Alfa, bought something for my baby.and spend Rp.105.000 of my money. hiks..why all that thing are so expensive right now...hiks...

daily things...

how are u today dear????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home