My daiLy THiNgs

this is about wha' happened in my simple daily life

My Photo
Name:
Location: jakarta, Indonesia

easy going person, love to laugh and love to be loving:) always

Monday, July 10, 2006

Perancais kalah!!!!!!

Menyebalkan, Suck!!!!Padahal aku dah bertaruh banyak buat mereka!!!!10Rb banyak gak ya=?, Yang pasti bukan karena taruhan atau apa, tapi emang I luv De Blues Team itu!!!Mungkin karena ada si ganteng Zidanne, tapi yang bikin males knp ya semalam dia bertingkah laku kaya itu!!bikin kena kartu merah aja, jadinya khan kalah tuh Perancis gara2 dia d keluarin dari pertandingan..ahhh..nyesel aku bangun pagi2 kalau ternyata team unggulanku kalah ma orang2 italia yang aneh itu..hiks!!!!

O iya, tomorrow is the last day for fun in office, at Wed teachers will come back and I am sure the air not like now...btw, there are soo many young new teachers for now. Handsome and beautiful!!greatlah!!One thing is we have free view..haha..not like before. Old and sooo cerewet(what is that in english languange ya???)
Well i hope this new year will better that before and of course my job hopefully not too busy anymore and i hope my boss be good today

o iya...moga2 lemburan 2 hari berturut2 kemarin dapat banyak ahhhh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home