My daiLy THiNgs

this is about wha' happened in my simple daily life

My Photo
Name:
Location: jakarta, Indonesia

easy going person, love to laugh and love to be loving:) always

Friday, July 28, 2006

I can tell by your eyes, that you've problably been cryin forever
And the star in the sky don't mean nothin' to you they're mirror

I don't want to talk about it how you broke my heart
If I stay just a little bit longer
If I stay hear won't you listen to my heart
My heart

If I stand all alone will a shadow hide a color of my heart
Blue for the tears, black for the night fears
The star in the sky don't mean nothin' to you they're a mirror

---------------------------
aku baru menyadari, love never enough

hari ini kepalaku sakit, pusing!!knp aku jadi ikut memikirkan beban dia??apa karena aku merasa terhubung dengan dia??knp masalah dia jadi memberatkanku juga??
tapi dengan aku begini, aku malah membuat dia tambah pusing...aku bingung!!benar kata temanku, love never enough untuk suatu hubungan!!

maafkan aku buat diamku

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home